Ontario Artistic Swimming (OAS) requires each swimmer and one parent/guardian “volunteer” to register themselves through an online platform, H20Reg. During the registration process you will be asked to pay the OAS and Canada Artistic Swimming (CAS) fees directly.
Please follow the instructions outlined below to register your swimmer(s) and one parent or guardian volunteer. ALL Registration steps must be completed at the time of registration and before the start of your first class:
1. Register on H20Reg for OAS/CAS at: https://h2oreg.com/#!/memberships/ontario-artistic-swimming-2023-2024.
- Click on “Purchase your 2023/2024 Ontario Artistic Swimming Membership”
- Click on “Create an account” and complete the steps to create an account, or login if you already have an account
- After your account has been created, click on the “Find” tab at the top right, scroll down to “Licenses & Memberships” and click on this highlighted area
- Click on “Ontario Artistic Swimming 2023/2024”
- Click on the blue “Purchase your 2023/2024 Ontario Artistic Swimming Membership” box once more
- Complete the questions related to your swimmer and click on the “Register” button
- Complete the address information
- Under “Athlete Memberships”, select “Recreational or Competitive Regional League” and click “next”
- IF RECREATIONAL, Under “Recreational”, select “AquaGo” if Regional, proceed to next step
- Under “Affiliation Name”, select “Markham Artistic Swimming Club”, then click next
- There will be a series of personal and medical information to complete
- You do not have to enter anything in the “NCCP #” field
- Follow the instructions until you see “Complete and Proceed to Cart” where you will be asked to pay for your registration fees
- This is a one-time process for the season, therefore if you are returning for our next Recreation session, the registration fee is waived until next season resets (Sept. 2024)
If you have are having difficulties, please see the athlete guide for registration at https://ontarioartisticswimming.ca/athletes/athlete-registration/ or reach out to the club.
3. Complete the MASC registration form for your swimmer (after completing the above OAS/CAS registration): https://forms.gle/D3zeHPTpU56xDdpc9
Please note that your first payment is due at the time of registration. If your family requires a revised payment schedule, please reach out to our treasurer at the treasurer email address above to review options. Overdue accounts are subject to a late payment fee of $25 per month and swimmers may not be permitted in the water until accounts are up to date.
2023-2024 Season Fee Schedule
Competitive Regional League
Tuesday (2 hrs) & Saturday (2 hrs)
Starting Sept. 19, 2023
No practice during Winter & March Breaks
· 1 competition swimsuit
Parent to provide practice swimsuit, swim cap, nose clips and goggles
Paid via e-transfer to MASC
+ $69 CAS/OAS registration fees paid directly to OAS through H20Reg (due only once per season)
* at time of registration - $400
Dec 1, 2023 - $600
Feb 1, 2024 – $600
* includes $200 refundable volunteer fee
Tuesday (Jan. 9 – Mar. 5)
Saturday (Jan. 13 – Mar. 9)
No practice Easter weekend & March Break
Parent to provide swimsuit, swim cap, nose clips and goggles
Paid via e-transfer to MASC
+ $25 CAS/OAS registration fees paid directly to OAS through H20Reg (due only once per season)
Due at time of registration
* No withdrawals from full season programs are accepted after November 1 except for documented medical reasons.
Competitive Regional League Teams ONLY
MASC is a not-for-profit, parent run organization - we are all volunteers and need your help. Volunteering is a requirement for all MASC families of Competitive swimmers. We will ensure that there are adequate opportunities to volunteer throughout the season. By participating in volunteering activities, your $200 deposit will be returned to you at the end of the season, or charged to your account if you choose to opt out.
There are two competitions that swimmers are expected to attend - typically one in February and one at the beginning of May. The final schedule will be communicated to families as soon as it is available.